The project commenced in mid-2014 and will conclude September 2016, with the following results:
- Enhanced professional development of 20 teachers/trainers
- Cascaded training in CoL to 75 teachers/trainers in their own organisations and regional/national VET networks.
- Enhanced curricula of 25 VET courses making them more attractive.
- Improved employability, cultural awareness and transversal skills development of 250 learners through their inclusion in VoCOL Triangles. Skills developed will include customer orientation, multicultural (organisational and ethnical culture), ability to handle negative reactions and rejections, creativity, communication, business understanding, adaptability, flexibility and entrepreneurship.
- Improved recognition of transversal competences as CoL assessments are mapped against European Qualification Framework