The project partnership represents the spectrum of organisations that operate in VET – namely a College of Further and Higher Education , an association of VET centres, a local government organisation, two training companies delivering training to business and an organisation with co-operative learning expertise.
- D&A College, UK: is a leading 3 campus College of FE and HE, with 16,000 learners and nearly 1,000 staff, delivering a wide range of VET courses to local businesses.
- Bollnas Kommun, SE: engages with local companies to run “Vocational High Schools Courses” for adult learners related to business life.
- Hetel, ES: association of 21 Basque VET centres working to deepen collaboration with companies through various initiatives.
- Institut Inpro, CZ: educational organization operating in further education, VET and development of new forms of education.
- RegioVision Schwerin GmbH, DE: facilitates the integration of people with difficulties to access the labour market through continuing vocational training.
- ICI, IS: training and advocacy organisation offering EU wide training in COL.
Also three industry associations are Associate Partners to ensure labour market relevance:
- Dundee & Angus Chamber of Commerce,
- Association of SMEs and Crafts of the Czech Republic
- MittMedia i Hälsingland (Swedish media company).
110 00 Prague 1
Am Margaretenhof 28
IS001 – Höfuðborgarsvæði
HETEL – Heziketa Teknikoko Elkartea
Andra Mari 5 – Bajo
821 80 Bollnäs
Dundee and Angus College
Old Glamis Road